- Wildfires, Climate Change, Keystone and More: Do Something!
- New York State: Continued Threats from Fracking & Fracking Infrastructure
- Climate Change Solutions for Kids: Innovate to Mitigate
- Toxins in Everyday Products: Who’s Minding the Store?
- We Are Seneca Lake: New York Mothers and Grandmothers United for Our Children
- CLIMATE MAMA FEATURES
- CLIMATE MAMA HOT TOPICS
- Animals & Insects
- Art, Fashion, Entertainment
- building materials
- fracking and pipelines
- Games & Toys
- Green Moms Carnival
- Health & Fitness
- Lifestyle & Fun
- Oceans & Water
- Plastics & Plastic Free
- Product Reviews
- Renewable Energy
- Schools and Colleges
- Take a Stand: Action & Advocacy
Yekra is a revolutionary new distribution network for feature films.
Unacceptable Levels examines the results of the chemical revolution of the 1940s through the eyes of affable filmmaker Ed Brown, a father seeking to understand the world in which he and his wife are raising their children. To create this debut documentary, one man and his camera traveled extensively to find and interview top minds in the fields of science, advocacy, and law. Weaving their testimonies into a compelling narrative, Brown presents us with the story of how the chemical revolution brought us to where we are, and of where, if we’re not vigilant, it may take us.
Tag Archives: Mercury and Toxic Air Standards
Tweet Share As parents, we all try our best to give our kids healthy foods (with only the occasional “fall from the wagon” for junk food and candy!!) We also do whatever we can to keep our kids in healthy … Continue reading